Friday 27 December 2013

Air Fury

AIR FURY by Lovair

Location: The Exchequer, Church Crookham
 

I chanced upon this gem on boxing day. By then Christmas fatigue having set in the last thing I needed was a poor hand drying experience. Fortunately the Air Fury is most satisfactory. It has a sleek compact design that is both aesthetically pleasing and means plenty of units can be placed in the facilities - nothing worse than queuing in a busy pub for a solitary dryer!
 
The air jets strongly from a single vent underneath and dries hands in seconds - in power it hold its own with the big players like the Dyson Airblade. The air is not particularly hot but with such rapid results it doesn't need to be. 


After drying my hands my only disappointment was that I have yet to see an Air Fury in Norfolk where I usually reside. With a quality machine like this though, surely it is only a matter of time.

POWER 3*
TEMPERATURE 2
SPEED 3


OVERALL RATING:  2.6

*scores are out of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment